My miners I ordered direct from Bitmain on 9th November 2018 and paid in Bitcoin Cash arrived on 29th Dec, within the window they have given me. As per my post about couriers I selected DHL as my courier of choice and they didn’t let me down. Information they provide is good and the online VAT payment smooth and faultless.
For my Scrypt mining setup, this puts me at:
- 4,308 MH/s of Scrypt mining
- 7660 watts of electricity (15p Unit = £830 month)
- 0.68 LTC Day
As normal I sell some of my coins each month to cover the costs and HODL the rest.
Now I have 8x L3+ I will be running another mining Pool shoot-out on the 1st Jan to see in the new year. I will aim to run a shoot out in the first week of every month comparing different pools, strategies and setups.
January 2018 Shoot-out will be a race to 0.01BTC and the pools will be
- NiceHash – We all know NiceHash so Welcome Back
- Mining Dutch – My Current Pool of Choice
- ProHashing – Great Pool with easy to use portal
- Granatgas-Pool – Another great pool but doesn’t offer a great deal in portal stats or mining information
Each pool will get 2x Bitmain L3+ pointing at it until that pools hits 0.01BTC pay-out. Pay-out limits will be set to 0.01BTC if possible. The fees are too much these days for anything less.
Look out for some new L3+ reviews over the next few days covering power usage, over clocking and changing that ridicules noisy fan!!